When should I start Studying for the bar exam?

We’re nearing mid-December and you are thinking, “Bar prep time is around the corner.  Should I start studying now?” That depends on you and what form of bar prep you will be using!  For those using established bar prep programs, the program start dates usually officially begin the first week of January.  Sometimes there will […]

1 comment Read the full article →

Choose Your Best Bar Exam Prep Option with a Decision Matrix

Still having a hard time deciding which bar prep program option to decide on?  Check out this decision matrix we made for you to use. We make decisions using both our logic and intuition.  The matrix will break down the logical side in plain numbers and figures for you.  But, use your intuition when deciding […]

1 comment Read the full article →

I heard they’re selling BAR/BRI! Should I Use someone else for my Bar Exam Prep?

News broke a couple weeks ago that Thomson Reuters is planning to sell BAR/BRI.  In an email sent to current BAR/BRI enrollees, Thomson stated, “bar preparation no longer fits its long-term strategic vision.”  This probably means that a sale of BAR/BRI, the cornerstone of bar student preparation, is going to be sold. But, don’t hit […]

1 comment Read the full article →

Goal Setting Your way to Passing the Bar Exam!

I’m sure you’ve all heard of the famous Harvard survey.  They found that only 3% of the graduating class of Harvard 1979 would write down their goals in life.  They then surveyed those graduating members 10 years later.  Those 3% that set goals ended up having ten times the amount of wealth the other 97% […]

8 comments Read the full article →

Which Bar Exam Prep Program Should I Take?

The aged-old question of ‘which bar exam program should I take?’ has always had the same answer, until perhaps recently.  In this article, we analyze some of the best options you can take to help you with your bar exam success. Here’s a quick chart that basically summarizes the rest of the article.  If you […]

27 comments Read the full article →

Being Thankful you get to take the Bar Exam

Thumbnail image for Being Thankful you get to take the Bar Exam

Well, it’s Thanksgiving week and time to name the things we are most thankful for in our life.  I know it requires quite the paradigm shift to even think of mentioning being thankful for getting to take the bar exam; however, consider the following: Did you know that out of every 20 people in the […]

0 comments Read the full article →

I didn’t pass the Bar Exam! It’s ok. You’re in elite company.

Thumbnail image for I didn’t pass the Bar Exam! It’s ok. You’re in elite company.

So you logged on Friday night, hoping to see your name on the bar exam pass list, but instead your name was ‘not found.’  Believe it or not, you’re not the only one.  Not even close.  Every year many talented, smart, hard working graduates fail the bar exam.  Even people in the top of their […]

3 comments Read the full article →