I created this resource page so you can always come to for all of your bar exam needs. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Get all the tips, strategies, and techniques needed to succeed on your bar exam! A #1 Amazon Best-Seller with tons of 5-star reviews, this book is a must-have for any bar prep!
Bar Prep Programs:
- The standard in bar prep. The best there is, but also the most expensive. Click here for a full barbri review and comparison with other bar prep options.
- A great alternative to the juggernaut Barbri. It’s comprised of former Barbri teachers and is almost 1/3 of the price, with very good pass rates. Click here for a full Themis review and comparison with other bar prep options.
- Might be highest published pass rates amongst ALL bar takers, although, if you do your assignments, it appears Themis has a higher pass rate. Also the least expensive. Get a free copy of my book The 7 Steps to Bar Exam Success and the Bar Exam Mental Edge when you sign up for their program by clicking here! Exclusive for IPassedMyBarExam.com readers.
If you’re NOT taking a Bar Prep Program:
- If you’re not taking a bar prep program, this is a must. It has many bar exam questions and great sample answers you can use to improve your answer. You can get similar ones for your jurisdiction on amazon.
- If you’re not taking a bar exam prep program, this book is a must. It is authored by Jessica Klein from the Be a Goat bar exam blog. She passed on her second time and goes in depth on the steps needed to take and pass the CA bar exam if you’re not taking a bar exam prep program. I personally read the book and think it’s great. It also has a 5-star review on amazon! Click here to save $15 on her book and use the discount code:94ZVXNQJ. Exclusive for IPassedMyBarExam.com readers.
- A must for all California takers! The founder compiled thousands of actual, graded, and scored bar exam essays from 2004 to Present day. You can compare your practice essays to these actual scored essays to see how you compare. Email me first (Dustin@IPassedMyBarExam.com) or visit http://ipassedmybarexam.com/BEDiscount to save $15 on your sign up, then Sign up here!
- These are considered GOLD by nearly all who purchase them. Many have found them to be a valuable replacement to a bar prep course.
Books by Dr. Mary Gallagher
Taking the MPT Exam? Do you want more in-depth help writing essays? Be sure to check out all of Dr. Gallagher’s books. They have great reviews on Amazon and have helped many people!
This book from Emmanuel Bar Prep, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE, is loved by Amazon Reviewers and helped many students pass the MBE portion of their bar exam.
Also, you can get a discount on the BarMax MBE course for only $424. Just email them (email@example.com) and mention “DUSTIN”.
Bar Exam Mindset
- 5-disc audio collection that will help you feel more confident and less stressed during your bar prep. The package uses guided visualization to program your subconscious mind to help you pass the bar exam.
- 24 minute affirmation audio to help reprogram your subconscious mind. (Included in the Mental Edge program).
Which Bar Exam Blogs to Read:
Who to follow on Twitter:
- Bar Review – They give lots of great tidbits of information. Yes, I ranked them higher than me!
- You can find me on twitter here:
- Bar Exam Advisor – They advertise very useful information on their site
- Bar Exam Mind
- Bar Exam Toolbox
Who to follow on Facebook:
Information Sites for helping people pass:
Forums for Bar exam discussion:
Articles About the Bar Exam